Sunday, March 02, 2008

El tercero y el cuarto!/The third and the fourth!

Ups! se me acaban las ideas culinarias. Espero subir por lo menos una receta más, antes de que inicie Abril. Si no, con todo el dolor de mi corazón, tendré que cerrar mi cocina permanentemente. Auch!

Ahora hagamos como que no dije nada...

Buenassss!!! Nochessss!!! Ya estoy otra vez por acá. Y qué creen? Que hoy también voy a dejar descansar a Kirby porque se trata de otros 2 premios, que para mí son el tercero y el cuarto.

Krystyna me dió 2 premios, uno de ellos es el premio de "tan dulce como el azúcar", que claramente me da por todos mis posts que ha leído y que son considerados como posts dulces. Claro! si muchos de ellos son sueños, dulces sueños. Molto grazzie Krystyna.

El otro es el "amigos por siempre" (ó por siempre amigos), y para mí la amistad es muy significativa (si tienen dudas, vayan y preguntenle a Gusthav). Asíque ahora, Krystyna también lo sabe, y por eso me dió ese premio valioso (también se los dió a Gusthav y a Jim). Tmabién molto grazzie por eso Krystyna.

Molto grazzie Krystyna, vos sos mi amiga, amiga por siempre. Y que también sos tan dulce como el azúcar.

Saludotes, abrazotes y besotes

Sweet Dreams, de todo Corazón:
Arthur (pero a partir del próximo post subiré mis sueños otra vez)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Oops! I'm running out of cooking ideas. I hope I can upload at least one more recipe, before April starts. If no, with all the pain from my Heart, I'll have to close my kitchen permanently. Ouch!

Now, let's make Ive said nothing...

Good Night!!! I'm already back here again with you. And guess what? Today I'll let Kirby have a rest again 'cause today's post is about another 2 awards from Krystyna. These awards are the third and the fourth for me.

Krystyna gave me 2 awards. One of them is the "As sweet as sugar" award, which is clearly given to me (by her) for all the posts she has read and are taken as sweet posts. Yes! many of them are dreams, sweet dreams. Thanks a lot Krystyna.

The other is the "Forever friends" award (or friends forever), and friendship for me is very meaningful (if you have doubts, go and ask Gusthav). So now, Krystyna also knows that, and for that reason she gave this valuable award to me (she also gave it to Gusthav and Jim). Thanks a lot for this one too, Krystyna.

Thanks a lot Krystyna, you're my friend, forever friend. And you're also as sweet as the sugar.

Big greetings, big hugs and big kisses

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my heart:
Arthur (but since the next post I'll upload my Dreams again)